Click here to become an insider. If you already have an insider account login here.
Chocolates and Champagne are great and everything, but if you’re truly looking for the way to a stylish woman’s heart this Valentine’s Day, something a little more well, permanent, might be in order. Our suggestion? Something chic for the home, which she’ll admire and use every day. After all, nothing truly says “I Love You” like an heirloom sofa or antique vase that is as timeless and classic as your love (good one, right?)
Below, a few of our top suggestions for stylish Valentine’s Day gift ideas for that chic lady in your life.
1. For the fairest of them all, how about a gorgeous antique mirror finished in silver leaf? This one would be equally perfect in an entryway or above a vanity station.
2. Does your Valentine love to travel? Then it won’t get much more romantic than this signed painting of Paris by Italian impressionist Luciano Ramposo.
3. Or, if she prefers the shopping in Paris to the sights, a pair of Chanel barstools will set her heart on fire.
4. A chaise lounge practically invites a busy wife and mom to kick her feet up at the end of a long day. And we can guarantee there isn’t a woman out there who doesn’t want that.
5. Give the gift of peace this Valentine’s Day by bestowing your spouse a pair of sconces, installed by the bed. You can sleep, she can read, and everyone can be happy.
6. Your resident mompreneur will love a new spot to get down to business. Feel too masculine? Offer to give it a fresh coat of white (or bright!) paint as part of the gift.
Ladies, if you’re reading this, it’s totally OK to leave the screen open on your laptop, (hint, hint). Men, if you’re reading this on your wife’s laptop, this is a hint. 😉